Here is the Complete Oppo F9 Pro Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Oppo F9 Pro
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Oppo F9 Pro can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Oppo F9 Pro
- Oppo F9 Pro has a 6.30-inch display smartphone with 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by 2GHz octa-core processor with 6 GB of RAM and 64GB expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card.
- It packs with a 16+2MP camera on rear and 25MP camera on the front.
- Lastly, it has a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Oppo F9 Pro
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Oppo F9 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Oppo F9 Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Oppo F9 Pro: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Oppo F9 Pro Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Oppo F9 Pro Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Oppo F9 Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Oppo F9 Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Oppo F9 Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Oppo F9 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.