Here is the complete Oppo Reno 3 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Oppo Reno 3
- Oppo Reno 3 comes with a 6.40-inch display with a resolution of (1080×2400) pixels.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P90 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of the storage.
- It packs a 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP quad camera at the rear and 44MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it runs on Android 10 with a battery capacity of 4025mAh.
What is the overheating problem in Oppo Reno 3?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Oppo Reno 3.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Oppo Reno 3
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Oppo Reno 3 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Oppo Reno 3
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Oppo Reno 3 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Oppo Reno 3
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Oppo Reno 3
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Oppo Reno 3
Apps installed on your Oppo Reno 3 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Oppo Reno 3
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue in Oppo Reno 3. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Oppo Reno 3.
Ways to Fix the overheating issue in Oppo Reno 3?
You can fix the overheating issue in Oppo Reno 3 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Oppo Reno 3 : Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Oppo Reno 3 and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Oppo Reno 3.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Oppo Reno 3 may be suffering from malware resulting in overheating problems in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.