Antminer Z9 hashrate is 42Ksol/s for power consumption of 970W. Antminer Z9’s maximum hashrate can be overclocked to 43Ksol/s safely by increasing the frequency.
Read Also – How to overclock Antminer Z9
How to select the best ASIC machine?
- Budget – First and foremost thing to purchase anything is budget, the product must fit your requirement. Ask such questions – Are you a beginner?, How much you want to mine?. We have a wide range of mining machine and as a beginner, you should choose the one which needs less configuration. Antminer is best for beginners as it provides a simple web interface for home miners. Before buying any ASIC machine you should be aware of the risks involved in cryptocurrencies.
- Hash Rate – It’s all the block reward. Hash rate is measured in the hashes per second. More the hash rate bigger block reward you will receive.
- Efficiency – Efficiency is more important than the hashrate. If electricity cost is more than the hashrate there will be a loss. Your mining profitability depends on the electricity sot of your miner. So always select a power efficient miner for your mining operation.
- Brand – Bitmain is the lion of the market and it is very difficult for its competitors to sell products in such kind of dominance. The Beijing-based ASIC Miner manufacturing company Bitmain bought $1.1 in net profit in the first quarter of 2018. Bitmain is the inventor of the ASIC machine and R&D plays a very significant role in the success of Antminers. Bitmain has cracked many ASIC-resistant coins such as Zcash which make this brand more superior than others. Other than Bitmain there are other big ASIC players in the market such as HalongMining and Innosilicon.
About Antminer Z9
Antminer Z9 is the eliminator of GPU which were earlier heaven for mining Zencash and other Equihash Algorithm coins. Antminer Z9 from Bitmain gives you maximum hashrate of 42Ksol/s for power consumption of 970W. It was released in September 2018. The weight of Antminer Z9 is 4700g.
Is it profitable to purchase Antminer Z9 in 2018?
Antminer Z9 costs you $3,390 and it takes 6 to 7 months to take out your return on investment. In my opinion, it all depends on the coins you choose to mine, making profits in mining cryptocurrencies is not the matter of the cost of electricity and block reward but it is the matter of market. You have to use your intuition and measure the future price of the particular coin which you have decided to mine. Then the question arises how to predict the price of the coin? there are many ways in which you can predict the future price of cryptocurrencies
- Govt interference – More the government interferes in the coin, less are the chances to grow in future.
- Popularity – 30% of investors in cryptocurrencies are still not aware of working of cryptocurrencies, they just know how to speculate. You can take this advantage by seeing the popularity and marketing efforts done on a coin.
- Scalability – Scalability is still a problem arising in Digital currencies. These problems occur due to decentralization and encryption. It takes time to solve a block and perform a transaction for a network. You can mine the coin which can handle more amount of transactions in the given time.
- Proper Integration – Blockchain technology can be used by any developer or an entrepreneur and they can also raise some funds from investors through performing an ICO. There is no proper integration of this technology.