In this article, we will show you some of the best Komodo Wallets to keep your coins safe in such an unsafe world. Cryptocurrencies are booming every day and it is necessary to introduce something more secure.
What is a Cryptocurrency wallet?
A cryptocurrency Wallet is a software which is programmed to store private and public keys and enable it to interact with different blockchain. However, If you are familiar with Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin then you might have used the wallet to send, receive and store cryptocurrencies.
Types of Wallets:
- Desktop Wallets are those which can be installed on PC which is accessible on that particular PC where it was installed. Furthermore, These desktop wallets are at the top of the list as they are the most secure wallets and also there are fewer chances of getting hacked.
- Hot or Online Wallets are cloud-based wallets are accessible from anywhere on any device connected to the internet. Furthermore, These wallets are vulnerable to attacks as they are stored by a third-party which makes them more vulnerable to attacks.
- Mobile Wallets are easily accessible anywhere in your hands and can be used for a daily purpose such as retail. They are smaller than desktop wallets.
- Hardware Wallets are most privacy-enabled wallets which are used for bigger amounts. Private-keys are stored in a hardware device like a USB stick. Furthermore, They are stored offline and can be transacted online keeping away from danger.
Also, Read More about Wallets
What is Komodo?
- Komodo has an aggregate settled supply of 200 million coins, out of which 100 million were pre-mined and circulated in the ICO.
- Out of these 100 million, 90 million were circulated to speculators.
- Also, 10 million were kept aside for future improvement and promoting of the Komodo stage.
As indicated by CoinMarketCap,
- The aggregate circling supply of Komodo is 109,990,629 KMD.
- The current cost of every unit is $1.14.
- However, That makes its market top around $125 million (at the season of this article).
Best Komodo Wallets
- Agama Wallet – This wallet is an official Komodo desktop wallet which is developed by Komodo developers. This wallet support KMD and other cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, You can also use this wallet for staking KMD coins and earn an interest of 5% annually. Available for Windows, Linux, and Mac PC.
- Ledger Nano S – Ledger Nano Sis a hardware wallet which is the safest way to store your KMD coins. All you need to remember is your private key. Furthermore, KMD can be received and transferred directly from Ledger wallet.
- Komodo Paper Wallet – This is an encrypted offline wallet for storing Komodo which is used for bigger amounts. Furthermore, All you need to do is download the wallet software and note down your keys on paper and keep it safe.