Bitmain Antminer DR3 is delivering hash rate equal to 50 Nvidia Gtx 1080 Ti for mining Decred. By launching ASIC miners for mining Blake256R14 algorithm once again GPU’s are neglected.
Bitmain is a Cryptocurrency mining hardware manufacturing privately owned company headquartered in Beijing, China. Bitmain has offices located in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Israel, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Fuzhou, US, and Switzerland. The company operates one of the largest Bitcoin mining pool known as “Antpool”.
Bitmain has generated tons of profit out of selling ASIC miners. Bitmain had bought in $1.1 billion in net profit in the first quarter of 2018.
How to select the Best ASIC machine?
Before selecting any desired ASIC machine you should keep these 3 points in your mind,
- Hash Rate – Nothing matters more than the hash rate. More the hash rate lesser the amount of time it will require to mine a block and earn block reward. It’s up to you how much you want to mine a particular coin.
- Efficiency – Without Efficiency machine will be not profitable. Mining earnings also depend on electricity costs, countries where electricity is cheap Mining cryptocurrencies is profitable and very common such as China. Always select the latest model with high power efficiency and longevity.
- Price – You investment should not exceed your budget. Never invest more than you can afford. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and risky, it’s better to play safe.
Antminer DR3 Review
Antminer DR3 is no doubt one of the best Blake256R14 algorithmASIC miner with a maximum hash rate of 7.8TH/s – 8TH/s for a power consumption of 1410W. Profitability with Antminer DR3 is moderate but you can collect your ROI in 110 days(fluctuate according to market).
Read Also – How to set up Antminer DR3
- Manufacturer – Bitmain
- Product Model – DR3
- Hash Rate – 7.8TH/s
- Power efficiency on wall @25�C, J/TH(1?1) –180.73
- Power Requirement – 1410W
- No of Hash Chips – 162
- No. of hash boards – 3
- Temperature – 5 – 40 C
- Networking connection mode – RJ45 ethernet 10/100M
- Size – 293*130*187
- StrongU STU-U1 – also known as Miner U1 for mining Blake256R14 algorithm with Maximum Hash Rate – 11Th/s, Power consumption -1600W.
- MicroBTWhatsminer D1 – also known as Whatsminer DCR 44Th/s, D10V1 for mining Blake256R14 algorithm with Maximum Hash Rate – 44Th/s, Power consumption – 2200W.