In this post, we will show you the Coingecko Review and how useful are its valuation and Reports. In such a competition of cryptocurrencies, investors need something qualitative and legit platform they can trust.
What is CoinGecko?
As the title of this website “360° Market Overview of Coins & Cryptocurrencies” suggests Coingecko is a cryptocurrency valuation site which is designed to evaluate the future potential of coins through a ranking system. We will discuss many factors which determine the potential of coins used by this platform. Furthermore, CoinGecko provides qualitative and quantitive data by using different metric scales.
Factors of Ranking cryptocurrency used by CoinGecko are as follows –
- Developers Background –Coingecko keep a strong connection with the development of a particular cryptocurrency and activity via “open-source repository” of a currency.
- Community and Public Discussions –CoinGecko keeps a track of records of activity of a particular coin process also known as “community backing”. However, it has been observed that a currency with a strong community has a strong influence over the market.
- Liquidity-By looking liquidity metric we can easily determine the potential of a coin. Liquidity is the most important measure for the success of any coin.
- Ranking Online-Online ranking is also very important. Alexa ranking of a website will show the popularity of a coin.
- Market Capitalization-More the market capital more will be rank of a coin on CoinGecko. There is a constant market search by Coingecko to rank.
In conclusion, Coingecko is a prediction market which ranks cryptocurrencies with help of many ranking factors. This platform has a good user interface and is above other competitors such as coinmarketcap.com.