For mining Monero on CPU, I would recommend XMR-stak-CPU
Upcoming version for Nvidia and AMD GPU’s
Click here to get official git repository of XMR-stak-CPU
Download the .zip file from Github and extract it in a folder
Usage on Windows –
- Edit config.txt file and write your pool login and password.
- Now Double click .exe file
Usage on Linux
sudo apt-get install libmicrohttpd-dev cmake . make
Mining Monero with Claymore’s Cryptonote Windows CPU Miner
To mine XMR with CPU use Claymore’s CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner
- Supported coins: XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION
- Claymore’s CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner is free-to-use, However, current developer fee is 2.5%, miner mines 39 rounds for you and 1 round for developer.
- Although, you can cheat this miner by not agreeing with the fee option or using “-nofee” option. The result will be a bit slower mining performance.
- You should choose some another miner if developers fee is more but believe me this miner gives the good performance.
Supported Windows versions-
Windows, both x64, and x86
Linux not planned
NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444 -u YourWallet.YourPaymentID.YourWorker/YourEmail -p x
Download from here
For Command Line options – Click here
Here is the official Git repository – Click here
Download the best Monero Mining software XMRig from Github binary releases – https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia/releases
- The high and extraordinary performance with official Windows Support
- Supports AEON mining (Cryptonight-Lite)
- Automatic Nvidia GPU configuration
- Health Monitoring for your GPU such as Temperature, clock speed, power and fan speed.
- Nicehash Support
For command-line functions – click here
For generating, editing and sharing configurations use config.xmrig.com