I’m using Google Chrome browser on my Samsung Galaxy S9. The browser stops working while opening the web pages, please help me out of this problem.
There are many reasons why Google Chrome stopped working or crashing on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
About Samsung Galaxy S9
- The phone comes with a 5.8 inches screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels.
- Also, S9 is powered by a 4GB RAM 256GB internal storage capacity with expandable to 512GB via MicroSD.
- Furthermore, the rear camera is of 12MP while selfie camera is of 8MP.
- Lastly, the phone is powered by a 3000 mAh battery Non-removable battery.
About Google Chrome
- Google Chrome is a free web browsing application provided by Google.
- The browser is based on the open-source Chromium project.
- Furthermore, It is available for Android, Windows, OS X, Linux, and iOS operating systems.
- In addition, it supports many Web Standards including HTML5 and CSS. In 2010, it had launched a web store for its applications known as Google Chrome Store.
How to Fix Google Chrome crashing on S9
- Your mobile might be running out of the memory: Free up the memory by closing the tabs in the browser. Pause the downloads if any and close other apps running. Lastly, try reloading.
- Restarting the Browser: You can restart the Google Chrome Browser on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- In addition, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S9 to fix the Google Chrome Crashing problem.
However, if your Google Chrome browser is not working properly try to uninstall and re-install the application. Lastly, you are not able to fix this app then you can opt for other free browsers such as Opera and Firefox.
For more support contact