In this guide, we will explain the process to upgrade the RAM in Huawei Matebook X pro. Without wasting any time lets start with upgrading RAM of Huawei Mateboook X pro.
About Huawei Matebook X pro
Huawei Matebook X pro is one of the most beautiful laptop available in the market. It comes with a sensible design and a bright display with a good battery life. Huawei has released the terrific battery life laptops including Matebook D and X. This Laptop is rated as the best laptop for the year 2018. Huawei Matebook X pro is expensive but it is the most luxurious laptop available in the market.
- CPU:1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
- Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3
- Screen:13.9-inch 3k display
- Storage:512GB SSD
What is a RAM?
A Random Access Memory or RAM is a kind of volatile memory located in the motherboard. It is a type of memory which can be accessed randomly and all the information is lost when the computer is turned off. The RAM is usually found in computers, servers, smartphones, printers, and other devices.
Two Types of RAM
There are two types of RAM’s which can be in your laptop, DRAM and SRAM and here are the main differences between these two rams,
- DRAM means Dynamic RAM and SRAM means Static RAM.
- The DRAM is the most common RAM which is used in most personal computers.
- SRAM is faster than DRAM because it does not require refreshing like DRAM. This is the reason why DRAM is cheaper than the Static RAM.
What are the Advantages of upgrading RAM on Huawei Matebook X pro?
There are many advantages of upgrading RAM of Huawei Matebook X pro such as,
- There will be a significant increase in the performance of your Laptop.
- Network Enhancements in your laptop.
- Ease in Multitasking.
- There will be a decrease in the slowdown of Matebook X pro.
- Furthermore, Gaming performance enhances in your Matebook X pro.
In addition, Huawei Matebook X pro comes with installed official Windows 10 which is entirely free of Bloatware. Overall the performance of this device is great and as far as RAM is concerned you get 16GB LPDDR3 RAM. This amount of RAM is sufficient for your device. Huawei will not allow extending the amount of RAM but in case you want to replace the RAM this article is very beneficial.
How to Upgrade RAM of Huawei Matebook X pro?
To upgrade RAM of your Huawei Matebook X pro just follow some simple instructions provided below,
- First of all, you have to disassemble your Laptop.
- Turn off your Laptop and turn back to remove the body of your Matebook X pro.
- In order to remove the screws, you have to remove the mat covering the screws as seen in the image below,
- After removing the screws successfully now you can remove the body of your Huawei Matebook X pro. Take care while removing the body avoid any damage to the body.
- As you can see there is a compact design and now the internal structure of your laptop is visible.
- RAM is below the iron cover, you can upgrade or replace the RAM from there. For a successful disassembly of Huawei Matebook X pro watch the video provided below:
We have discussed full specifications and features of Huawei Matebook X pro and the process of upgrading RAM of Huawei Matebook X pro. Now you might be aware of the advantages of upgrading RAM. Take care while performing Disassembly,
Related on infofuge: