In this post, we will explain the process to hard reset Lenovo Z5 pro, factory reset, wipe all data, bypass screen lock in Lenovo Z5 Pro.
About Lenovo Z5 pro
The phone will run on Android 8.1 OS. Lenovo Z5 pro comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor and many connectivity options such as 3G/4G, GPS, WIreless, NFC and Bluetooth. The color only available is the Black color. The internal storage capacity is 128GB. Z5 is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor. It supports a RAM of 6GB to ensure smooth functioning of the device. Furthermore, the phone is memory intensive and will not be open for expansion of memory.
Also, read the specifications of this smartphone from here
What is Hard reset or factory reset?
The hard reset is the process of removing all the data such as settings and applications collected by the user in the phone also known as restoration. After performing the hard reset the phone comes back to the state when it left the factory. Furthermore, the hard reset is been used for this process to reference of restoring device including computers, laptop, tablets, and smartphones.
Advantages of Factory Reset?
If your phone is suffering from such problems,
- Slower response
- Showing errors
- Device freezes
- Infected by Virus
- Failures and apps close suddenly
- Stuck in boot
- After any firmware updates, automatically restarts
- Forget your lock-screen pin
So, all these problems can be solved very easily with a factory reset on your Lenovo Z5 pro.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo Z5 pro?
Method One: Hard reset by settings
Before starting with the process of Hard resetting Lenovo Z5 pro you should ensure that,
- The battery should be above 50%.
- Backup data by using Backup and Restore option in the settings.
Factory Reset Lenovo Z5 pro
- Open settings
- Now tap ‘Backup and Reset’ (Make sure to backup)
- Now tap factory data reset in the menu
- You need to provide a screen lock password if any then Reset phone
- At last, if you want to delete all files then delete it, confirm erase all
- Finally, your Lenovo Z5 pro factory reset has been done successfully.
- Once the hard reset is done your phone will be automatically restarted with no problems.
- If any then you are free to comment.
Method 2: Hard reset by Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work or you want another method to factory reset your phone then follow this method. We will be using recovery mode to factory reset your Lenovo Z5 pro,
- Again make sure you have at least 50% battery.
- Now turn off your device and wait for few seconds.
- Now hold volume up + Power buttons together until the recovery mode page appears.
- When the recovery mode logo appears then leave the power button.
- Now leave all the keys and read all the options given
- Go to the Wipe Data / Factory Reset options with the help of volume buttons
- To accept any options use the power button
- After completing the process of wiping up click on reboot system now.
- Finally, the process of factory resetting Lenovo Z5 pro is completed.