Claymore’s all-new Ethereum dual miner for AMD and Nvidia GPUs has many improvements and some new interesting features. New version comes with new mining features, now you can mine two algorithms at a time such as mining Ethereum along with other Ethash-based coins.
Check out Claymore Dual miner – https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w
Tested on Nvidia cards and Windows 10 and 7 x64 just use the latest drivers from Nvidia’s website. In addition, All new features Ethereum and Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal at the same time with not disturbing mining speed of Ethereum.
Fixed Issue with the Latest version v11.8:
- When the miner is started with Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) GPU temperature was missing is fixed now.
- libcurl library dependency removed from Linux version.
- “-showdiff” option added.
- And few minor bugs are fixed.
- Effective mining with Ethereum, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code.
- Supports both AMD and NVIDIA cards individual and dual.
- No DAG files.
- All Stratum versions for ETH supported, Supports eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
- Supports ETH and Siacoin solo mining.
- HTTP and Stratum support for Decred
- HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin.
- Stratum for Lbry.
- Failover supported.
- More detailed mining and hashrate for every card.
- Furthermore, it is available for Linux and Windows OS.
fee – Current developer fee is 1% for ETH solo mining mode, and 2% for dual mining mode.
After that Check out Claymore Dual miner – https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w