In this guide, I will explain the process to dual mine Ethereum and Decred with Claymore miner.�
Ethereum and Decred both are profitable coins working on algorithms Ethash and Blake (14r). Before starting with this mining process check Decred’s profitability on Whattomine.
Ethereum is an open-source decentralized system, without any single authority or controlled by all. Ethereum platform allows developers to develop their own Decentralized application using Ethereum Blockchain. To provide Blockchain Technology in everyone’s hand Ethereum is testing the potential of this technology.�
For�more information about Ethreum Click here
Decred is an open-source cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin which was launched in 2016 by Bitcoin developers. Bitcoin Developers engineered btcsuite in Go language which was later implemented in Ethereum, Factum and Bitgo.
For more information about Decred Click here
About Claymore miner –
Claymore has developed an efficient dual-miner for mining Ethereum and other algorithms such as�Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal at the same time without losing efficiency.��
Claymore miner is the most efficient Ethereum miner till now and to run this miner all you need to provide is 1% development fee. Mining�Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal has no development fee involved.
Here is the official Git repository of Claymore Dual Miner –click here
Claymore supports both the GPU’s and in this tutorial we will be using AMD graphic cards to mine Ethereum and Decred on Nanopool.�
Configuring the mining rig –
- For using Claymore dual mine to mine with Multi GPU set virtual memory size in windows atleast 16GB.�
- Computer Properties / Advanced System Settings / Performance / Advanced / Virtual Memory
- For AMD cards,�Catalyst (Crimson) 15.12
- After downloading Claymore miner from the links above you have to extract the files in a folder.
- We will be dual mine Ethereum and SiaCoin.
- Register on �Nanopool�or not.
- In order to connect to pool to mine ETH choose following NanoPool servers
- �To connect Siacoin miner with Nanopool use following,
- We will be using Europe.
- Select Start.bat file and right click it and then edit this file and write the code below,
- GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xd69af2a796a737a103f12d2f0bcc563a13900e6f�-epsw x�-dpool stratum+tcp://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal 96a9ce4384c1bdde4467b01e5bae2a1da6372d29b4012e86d2e788d5cf8c1ee27631f50a8d32�-dcoin sia
- Settings should be as per your requirement-epool = Pool which you want use In our case nanopool.
-ewal = your wallet address
-epsw = your worker password
-eworker = your worker’s name
-dwal = Wallet address of the second coin with ETH�
-dcoin = Specify the other coin to mine with Ethereum.
- Now save this file
- Full Command line functions here
- Double click on start miner
- Enjoy Dual mining.