Blockchain has brought a lot of changes in our life and especially for entrepreneurs where blockchain act as a source of crowdfunding. We need a strong integration of this technology in the right hands. The good thing about this technology is that we can make some money as a reward out of it. Most common way to earn cryptocurrencies is mining but there are many more ways where we can receive some rewards in the token for performing tasks.
Can Bitcoin’s Be hack?
Investors are afraid of hacking bitcoins because they are not aware of technology used to create Bitcoins. Blockchain Technology is simply a process of increasing records or Blocks in a sequence which is linked through cryptography this chain is known as Blockchain. Learn more about blockchain technology. We cannot say that Bitcoin cannot be hacked but it is very difficult to hack. The issue of security is been a fundamental one for bitcoin since it’s development.
Although there may be various security risks and areas where Bitcoin is vulnerable to get attacked. Components such as Wallets and Two-factor authorization plays a major role to access the attacks. These security measures involve email address and phone number which means an attacker can access your tokens.
How to secure Bitcoins?
Use hardware and paper wallets instead of using online wallets. Some of the best hardware wallets are Ledger Nano S and Trezor Wallet.
Read also – What if my Ledger nano s get’s lost?
So there are various risks involved in transacting and storing bitcoins and Since there are widely publicized frauds and scams related to bitcoin there is no place to secure this network. Yet Bitcoin has a lot of potentials to change this world and can bring a lot more opportunities for us in the future.
How to Earn Bitcoins Online?
You can earn some bitcoins with or without any investment online but there are some fraud website’s so try playing safe. Here are some ways on the web to earn some bitcoins.
- Bitcoin Faucets – First and Foremost way to earn Bitcoins is through a Faucet, a rewarding system which is in a form of a website or web application which rewards in the form of Satoshi for completing a task or captcha provided by a website, Satoshi is a hundredth of a millionth BTC. First Bitcoin faucet was developed by Gavin Andresen in 2010 which was known as “The Bitcoin Faucet”. Top paying Bitcoin Faucets – Cointiply, Faucethub.io.
- Mining Bitcoins – The simplest way to earn Bitcoins is to provide your device’s unused computing power to the Bitcoin network and receive rewards for mining Bitcoins. Join miner gate to start mining with your computer.
- Watching Advertisements – Earning some satoshi’s by watching ads is very simple. Use Storm Play for earning good amount of tokens for every 30 minutes for watching advertisements.
- Freelance – You can earn some bitcoins for working freelance such as designing websites and making logo’s for your clients and getting paid in Bitcoins. There are many websites available on the web which pays in Bitcoins for getting their work done.
- Blogging – Blogging is one of the smartest ways to earn money online and blockchain has given a Boost to it. One of the Largest social blogging Steemit has given more than $100Million to its users for Blogging on its platform. Get started with Steemit
- Publisher- If you are running a blog then write about Blockchain technology can get high CPC and RPM on your site with Coinzilla advertising network.