In this post, we will explain the process to hard reset OnePlus 6T or Factory reset OnePlus 6T, How to wipe cache partition in OnePlus 6T?, How to restore defaults in OnePlus 6T?
What is a Hard Reset?
- A hard reset or factory reset is the process of removing all the files including settings and applications stored by the user in a mobile phone.
- Also, This is done due to some problems arriving in a smartphone such as hanging and automatically rebooting which may be a result of a malicious attack or virus infection.
- Also, It removes all the problems and fixes the errors and other operating system errors from the device. Furthermore, it is the only way to remove the virus is the eliminate all the files by restoring it the default as the state of newly manufactured phone or factory condition.
About OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 6T is no doubt the most advanced smartphone manufactured by the company till now. The company is known for its performance and great battery life which 6T has accomplished very well. Furthermore, OnePlus 6T offers an impressive design with fluid performance and a Top-end device.
The weight of the device: 185g
Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2mm
Operating system: OxygenOS based on Android 9
Display Screen size: 6.41 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 2340
CPU: Snapdragon 845 processor
Storage Capacity: 128GB/64GB
Front camera: 16MP
Rear camera: 16MP + 20MP
Also, Read More information about OnePlus 6T
What are the advantages of a factory reset?
Factory reset will be very helpful if your device is facing the problems below,
- Slow Response
- Shows errors
- Virus infection
- Apps suddenly closed
- FIrmware update problems
- Finally, Unlocking Forgot Lock-screen pin
How to Factory Reset OnePlus 6T?
To factory reset our OnePlus 6T you should follow all the instructions provided below,
Before starting with the process of hard resetting OnePlus 6T you should ensure that,
- The battery of your device is above 50%.
- You should backup whole data using backup and restore option available in the settings.
Let’s get started with Factory Reset/ Wipe cache in OnePlus 6T
- Switch off your device
- Wait for few seconds
- Now Press both the volume down and power button and hold down until recovery page appears.
- Release all the buttons
- Type your pin/password
- Now you can choose Wipe data and cache.
- Finally, you have to choose to erase everything(Make sure to create a backup)
- Enjoy your new phone as it arrived from the factory, Reboot and end this process.