You can install a custom firmware on your Dayun Zig Z1 by following some steps provided below. Before starting with the process we will discuss custom firmware advantages for your Miner.
Advantages of installing Custom Firmware on Dayun Zig Z1
There are many advantages of custom firmware over official firmware installed by Bitmain. We will install a custom firmware which supports high-frequency adjustment, fan speed adjustment, and optimization and full control over the full chain of Mining. Furthermore, the custom firmware will provide best autotune settings for best possible hash rate depending on many factors.
To install custom firmware on Dayun Zig Z1
Here is the step-by-step guide for upgrading firmware on your device,
- To Download the Custom firmware Click Here
- Login to the web interface and enter the update page.
- Check your current firmware version and update to the latest firmware downloaded from the link above. In case, you use the current firmware the update may fail.
- Now click the upload button to upload the firmware which you have downloaded. After a successful upload click to the upgrade button and ensure that the page is not refreshed. After upgrading the firmware the process of mining will begin automatically.
- Check for the new firmware version if not then search for a new firmware. To get to the stock version or previous version look for customer support where you can request the firmware.
- You are free to comment.
About Dayun Zig Z1
In case you are not aware of Dayun Zig Z1 produces a hash rate of 6.8 GH/s for mining Lyra2REv2 algorithm coins. The power usage for mining with this Miner is 1.2KW.
Most profitable Coin with this Miner – Galactrum (ORE)