Please provide a completed guide to install a custom firmware on the Antminer S9.
In this guide, we will explain the process to install any Antminer S9 custom firmware.
About Antminer S9
Antminer S9 is one of the most popular Bitcoin Miner in the world by Bitmain. This miner can produce a maximum hash rate of 14Th/s for a power usage of 1372W. The miner is little Noisy with a noise level of 85db and is not suitable for home mining. It uses a 16nm BM1387 chip for an extraordinary mining performance. Furthermore, Bitmain Antminer S9 can be found in most of the Bitcoin mining farms.
What is Antminer S9 Custom Firmware?
An Antminer S9 Custom Firmware is a kind of firmware upgrade for Antminer S9. After installing this firmware there will be many benefits while mining with this miner such as,
Read Also –
Advantages of an Antminer S9 Custom Firmware?
The original firmware installed in the Miner has very limited features and customizations. There are many advantages of installing an Antminer S9 custom firmware such as,
- High-frequency adjustments for overclocking
- Fan speed control
- Optimization for a best possible hash rate
- Full control over the chain of mining
Download a custom firmware, try this link
How to install Antminer S9 Custom Firmware?
Here are the instructions to install Antminer S9 Custom Firmware,
- Go to the web interface of your miner by logging in, use username and password as Root.
- Now you have to navigate to the Sysytem->Upgrade where you have to select the file which you have downloaded.
- Flash image
- Click yes
- Wait for a few seconds until the firmware gets installed. Meanwhile, make sure that to don\’t power off your miner or unplug the ethernet cable.
- In the case, updates not work try again or you can also shift to the original firmware.
- Bitmain Support