There is custom firmware available for Antminer T9 where you will able to experience a new experience with more adjustments and optimizations. The version is been successfully tested on other Antminers such as S9 and S9i. There will be more customizations and get more hash rates with less power usage. The version is been successfully tested on other Antminers such as S9 and S9i. However, your miner will pursue many possibilities and functionalities which are not available in the official firmware.
About Antminer T9
Antminer T9 is one of the most successful Antminer by Bitmain. It can deliver a maximum hash rate of 12.5Th/s for mining Bitcoin and other SHA-256 algorithm coins. The power usage to mine with this miner is 1576W. To provide an extraordinary performance Antminer T9 uses a 16mm BM1387 ASIC Miner chip build using FinFET technology. The Dual ARM® Cortex®-A9 microprocessor maximizes its efficiency and performance. Antminer T9 is known for its durability which is the main reason why this miner is still used in many Mining farms. It has a compact tested design which is fit for all locations. In addition, T9 can be easily found in the home as well as in many mining farms. Furthermore, This device is highly effective with low maintenance and high stability with a specially engineered control board makes it unbeatable.
Advantages of installing Antminer T9 Firmware
There are many advantages of custom firmware over official firmware installed by Bitmain. We will install Dollemizer875 Versionwhich supports high-frequency adjustment, fan speed adjustment, and optimization and full control over the full chain of Mining. You can also disable fans and can remove Antbleed inside the BMminer which may not be possible currently with your firmware. Furthermore, Dollemizer will provide the best autotune settings for the best possible hash rate depending on many factors.
How to install Custom Firmware on Antminer T9
- Download the Antminer T9 custom firmware from the this link
- Now go to your Antminer’s Web Interface or IP address of your Miner.
- Now you have to navigate to the Sysytem->Upgrade page available in the interface as shown in this link
- There are various options available on this page, look and bottom under flash a new image click choose the file as shown in this link
- Now select the Firmware you downloaded which may be lite or basic.
- Flash image
- Click the “Yes” option
- Wait for 5 Minutes till the custom firmware on Antminer T9 installs.
- Remember: Don’t Power off your Miner or unplug ethernet during this process.