Tron is the decentralized network which is a very powerful blockchain which is highly scalable based on TRON network. Tron uses smart contracts with high efficiency and consensus mechanism. Tron blockchain is built with high throughput. TPS is increased and it handles 2,000 transactions per second which have surpassed Ethereum and Bitcoin. Application build on TRON ecosystem is highly scalable with combining excellent database structure and account system simplifying the issues of complex structure and design. Tron is providing a developer-friendly platform supporting an enormous number of users, existing websites can be easily transferred to TRON.
Furthermore, Tron wallet supports TRX and other tokens on TRON’s Mainnet. So you can issue your own token on TRON’s blockchain.
In addition, Now Tron’s Total Market Capital is $2.568 with a Price of $0.026.
The future of TRON
Tron is aiming to build such an ecosystem which can enable everyone to involve in it.
- Reduced cost and gaining fortune by building Dapps on TRON.
- Furthermore, Everyone will be rewarded for the construction of this network.
How to issue a Token on using TRON Blockchain?
For issuing a TRON token you need to have at least 1024 TRX to cover the token issuing fees.
- Firstly, Go to tronscan.org to create a new wallet, under heading tokens create a new wallet
- Secondly, Enter the name and abbreviation that you have to give to your token, number of tokens you want to circulate, the URL of the token, exchange rate in terms of TRX, number of token you to be frozen, the date you have to start distribution and end the distribution of your tokens.
- Thirdly, Now click “‘ISSUE TOKEN”
- Finally, Now you have issued TRON tokens.
Also, Read Related on TRON on Infofuge