Back to Top
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
What is Augur?
- Augur is a decentralized prediction market where the wager can speculate the future outcomes.
- However, To win some tokens wager has to forecast correctly while the wrong outcome will result in the loss.
Where these predictions of forecasts will be performed?
- These predictions will be performed on Augur platforms. Wagers with correct speculation will be rewarded by REP tokens.
- You can use Augur Cycle to Choose an Event
- Also, Create a Market
- To Buy and Sell Shares
- Report the outcome
- Claim your winnings
- Currencies used by AUGUR are REP and ETH
Which kind of forecasts can be done with Augur?
- Political Forecasts – It will help to predict upcoming elections, potential policy decisions, and other political events.
- Weather Prediction – Predictions such as daily temperature averages, heat and landfalls will be forecasted efficiently.
- Company Forecasting – Companies will like to use Augur to forecast information such as total product sales and project completion.
- Event Hedging- This is one of the most important forecastings which will be aware us from natural calamities, market crashes, and other geopolitical events.
Benefits of using Augur
- Low trading fees.
- Also, User-created Markets.
- Also, Automated Payouts.
- Open to all.
For Further information visit – Augur.net
Vladimir Changed status to publish December 18, 2018