How to overclock Antminer L3++ to make more money Just purchased Antminer L3++ for mining verge (XVG). I think overclocking to some amount my Antminer will give some more profits.
Overclocking Antminer L3++ can improve efficiency but will increase your electricity cost. Antminer L3++(596Mh) is one of the best ASIC machines from Bitmain to mine Script Algorithm. Antminer L3++ has a maximum hash rate of 596Mh/s for a power consumption of 1050W.
- Manufacturer: Bitmain
- Model: Antminer L3++ (596Mh)
- Release: May 2018
- Size: 188 x 130 x 352mm
- Weight: 4600g
- Noise level: 70db
- Fan(s): 2
- Power: 1050W
- Wires: 9*6pins
- Voltage: 11.6 ~ 13.0V
- Interface: Ethernet
- Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Humidity: 5 – 95 %
Minable coins –
FlorinCoin(FLO), Litecoin(LTC), Einsteinium(EMC2), Gulden(NLG), Verge(XVG), GameCredits(GAME), AuroraCoin(AUR), Emerald(EMD), DigiByte(DGB), DogeCoin(DOGE).
Check Profitability of Antminer L3++
Bitmain is a private company based in Beijing, China founded by Jihan Wu and Micree Zhan in 2013. The company manufactures high-grade ASIC chips and bitcoin and altcoin miners. They also operate one of the largest pools known as ‘Antpool’. Bitmain is criticized because of its dominance over cryptocurrency mining. Last year in 2017, Bitmain generated $3 – $4 billion in profit.
Many of you are unaware of overclocking, it is the process of speeding up the official process by configuring hardware components of CPU and GPU. For Example, Antminer gives the maximum hash rate of 596Mh/s after increasing clock speed or configuring the frequency of the device hash rate will increase.
Demerits of Overclocking
1. You will lose your 6 months Warranty provided by Bitmain.
2. Hardware components will heat up and your device can destroy if not provided the accurate amount of power supply and cooling function. Increase your PSU for the Power consumption of 1050W to 1100W after overclocking.
Read – is it safe to overclock Antminer
The Process of Overclocking Antminer L3++ (596Mh)
1. Go directly to Advanced setting option http://192.168.x.x/cgi-bin/minerAdvanced.cgi (as per your device’s IP)
2. Advanced Setting Tab
3. You should increase your Antminer’s frequency up to 450MHz.
4. The Result can be a 20% increase in the hash rate but in my opinion, you should increase only 10% percent for safety purposes and use a PSU of 2300W.
5. Check new hash rate
Related on infofuge,
- How to overclock Antminer S15 28Th to 30Th, increase profits?
- Can anybody overclock Antminer S9 hydro?
- Is it safe to overclock my Nvidia Gtx 1080 ti?