I am currently mining Zcash with Antminer Z9 mini. Give a safe way to overclock this device.
Antminer Z9 mini is leading Equihash miner from Bitmain with the hash rate of 10k sol/s ± 5% for the power consumption of 300 W ± 10%. Net weight: 2.1 kg
- It is recommended to use PSU 20% more than required by Machine.
- PoE is not Supported
- Ethernet network connection supported only
- Keep your miner in the cool environment between 5 to 35 degree Celsius.
- Humidity should be below 65%.
- To prevent the miner from corrosion keep it free of dust and catkins.
- Less internet speed required 1 Mbps can run 150 miners(per miner 500 per month).
- Browsers: Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
How to set up new Antminer Z9 mini
- First of all, check your miner dents, broken fans or any other damages.
- Check all the power connectors and ensure Ethernet crystal head connector is plugged.
- After powering up the Miner wait for the green light.
- Look for IP using this software https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
- IP address will be shown.
- Now you have to access Miner’s User Interface by using your IP address in the browser
- After login prompt enter the login credentials; using both username and password as “root”.
- Set up network settings Key in the IP address, subnet mask, SWG, DNS, then click “Save&Apply”.
- Configure Mining pool settings
- Click Miner configuration tab and then general settings and now set up mining pool settings
- Save and apply