The process of overclocking Innosilicon A6 LTCmaster is very easy, before getting started with the process to overclock this machine we will discuss this device and overclocking.
Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster
Innosilicon is one of the most efficient Litecoin miner and most popular after Antminer L3++. It is the world’s first LTC ASIC miner with 1.23Gh/s (+-8% performance, can be over-clocked at user’s risk) with a power consumption of 1500W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature ). PSU of 1600W will work with or without overclocking.
Overclocking +8% is safe you should not overclock over than this limit, in the worst case your device may destroy and will void your WARRANTY. So, overclocking is all on your risk.
To overclock Innosilicon A6 LTCMaster
- Under “Miner Configuration” Tab
- Complete all the Miner General Configuration
- Now we have to increase the frequency of our ASIC machine
- Under frequency and Voltage, there are options for overclocking your device
- Now we have to select the overclock or more than default frequency
- See your increased hash rate