To overclock Samsung Galaxy note 9 you should have a rooted device, a Clockworkmode recovery installed, and AbyssNote Kernel 1.5 or higher.
Instructions to overclock Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Download AbyssNote Kernel from here.
- Now connect your Samsung device with Computer with a USB cable.
- Copy the AbyssNote kernel to your SD card’s root.
- Reboot your device and enter into recovery mode and make a backup to serve as the contingency.
- Now select Wipe Cache to give a clean cache while flashing the kernel.
- “Install from Zip card” Select zip file from SD where you have copied the AbyssNote kernel file. Once the selected process of installation will start and will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- All done, Reboot the device
- Now we have to set up the clock speed of the device. Download SetCPU Set your device’s clock speed.
Vladimir Changed status to publish