Samsung Galaxy S8 can be overclocked with the same process we used to overclock Galaxy Note 9. I’ll show you the process of overclocking S8 and more features after rooting your device.
About Samsung Galaxy S8
- Processor – Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, M2 Mongoose + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53
- Display – 5.8″ (14.73 cm)
- Storage – 64GB
- Camera – 12 MP
- Battery – 3000 mAh
- RAM – 4 GB
- Architecture – 64 bit
- Graphics – Mali-G71 MP20
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895
- Colors- Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Coral Blue, Arctic Silver, Maple Gold, Burgundy Red
- Display – Super AMOLED
What is overclocking and why can be harmful?
The process to overclock Samsung Galaxy S8
Downloads for Rooting Samsung Galaxy S8-
- Latest TWRP For Exynos S8 – TWRP 3.2.1-0-DREAMLTE
- Prince Comsy Odin – https://drive.google.com/open?id=1en…X_0b7LLoHWciVU
- No dm-verity – https://build.nethunter.com/android-…y-opt-encrypt/
- Magisk – https://forum.xda-developers.com/app…80cb6-t3618589
- SuperSU – https://forum.xda-developers.com/app…v2-05-t2868133
- Once you have successfully rooted your Android Smartphone follow these steps –
- Download AbyssNote Kernel from here
- Connect your phone through your USB connector with Computer.
- Copy AbyssNote Kernel in SD card’s root.
- Reboot your device and enter in recovery mode by pressing the VOLUME UP, BIXBY KEY, and POWER BUTTON.
- Make a backup of your device.
- Wipe Cache
- Install Kernel File from SD card.
- The process may take 5-10 Minutes
- Done, Reboot device.
- SetCPU Download this app to increase clock speed and play with other hardware functions.
- Enjoy with new clock speed.
- If this tutorial does not work then you are free to comment.