You can overclock Snapdragon 450 processor by using Hyperclock. But before starting with the process you should be aware of some advantages and disadvantages of overclocking.
About Snapdragon 450
- Snapdragon 450 comes with octa-core SoC with 8 ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cores at up to 2 GHz.
- It also provides features for boosting efficiency such as universal bandwidth compression.
- It provides dual ISP support for rich detail photos.
- Lastly, Snapdragon 450 provides Adreno 506 GPU.
- CPU Clock Speed:1.8 GHz
- CPU Cores: Octa-core CPU and 8x ARM Cortex A53
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Process: 14 nm LPP
More information about this Mobile Platform
What is overclocking?
- Overclocking is the process of getting extra utility from CPU or GPU more than it was designed.
- Also, the manufacturer is aware of tweaking with its hardware so they give this extra functionality to their products.
- The process of overclocking involves the configuration of hardware components by increasing the frequency of the device.
- Lastly, Overclocking results in the increase in the performance of the component
Read also –
What are the advantages of overclocking Snapdragon 450?
There is only one Advantage of overclocking Snapdragon 450 which is the increase in the performance than the default. Overclocking is generally done by gamers who want to increase the gaming performance of their graphics cards. Lastly, overclocking will result in greatly enhanced performance.
The disadvantage of Overclocking Snapdragon 450
The Disadvantage of overclocking Snapdragon 450 is the increase in the heating process of the device. Furthermore, If overclocking is not done properly the device may destroy. So before starting with the process, it is recommended to do your own research.
Remember: We are not responsible for any damage with your device and it is on your own risk.
- A rooted smartphone
What is Hyperclock?
Hyperclock is an overclocking and underclocking developed by venus342a and Mustafa Ali. The application can be used to enhance performance. However, you can use Hyperclock to overclock and underclock your android smartphone.