I need to overclock Snapdragon 710 processor on my Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. Please provide a guide and thanks in advance.
To overclock Snapdragon 710 Processor you need a software which is currently not available. But you should be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of overclocking which are discussed below.
About Snapdragon 710
- Wifi is improved with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X15 modem
- Advanced graphics with Adreno 616 GPU
- Lastly, get 30% more battery life
- CPU Clock Speed Up to 2.2 GHz
- Octa-core CPU, Qualcomm® Kryo™ 360 CPU
- 64-bit Architecture
- 10 nm process Technology
More information about this Mobile Platform
What is overclocking?
- Overclocking is the process of getting extra utility from CPU or GPU more than it was designed.
- Also, the manufacturer is aware of tweaking with its hardware so they give this extra functionality to their products.
- The process of overclocking involves the configuration of hardware components by increasing the frequency of the device.
- Lastly, Overclocking results in the increase in the performance of the component
What are the advantages of overclocking Snapdragon 710?
There is only one Advantage of overclocking Snapdragon 710 which is the increase in the performance than the default. Overclocking is generally done by gamers who want to increase the gaming performance of their graphics cards. Lastly, overclocking will result in greatly enhanced performance.
The disadvantage of Overclocking Snapdragon 710
The Disadvantage of overclocking Snapdragon 710 is the increase in the heating process of the device. Furthermore, If overclocking is not done properly the device may destroy. So before starting with the process, it is recommended to do your own research.
Read also – Is it safe to overclock my Nvidia Gtx 1080 ti?