I want to overclock my Snapdragon 835 processor, please provide a way for overclocking this Mobile platform.
You can overclock Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform by using Hyperclock. But before starting with the process you should be aware of some advantages and disadvantages of overclocking.
What is overclocking?
- Overclocking is the process of getting extra utility from CPU or GPU more than it was designed.
- Also, the manufacturer is aware of tweaking with its hardware so they give this extra functionality to their products.
- The process of overclocking involves the configuration of hardware components by increasing the frequency of the device.
- Overclocking results in the increase in the performance of the component
Read also –
What are the advantages of overclocking Snapdragon 835?
There is only one Advantage of overclocking Snapdragon 835 which is the increase in the performance than the default. Overclocking is generally done by gamers who want to increase the gaming performance of their graphics cards. Lastly, overclocking will result in greatly enhanced performance.
The disadvantage of Overclocking Snapdragon 835
The Disadvantage of overclocking Snapdragon 835 is the increase in the heating process of the device. Furthermore, If overclocking is not done properly the device may destroy. So before starting with the process, it is recommended to do your own research.
Remember: We are not responsible for any damage with your device and it is on your own risk.
- A rooted smartphone
What is Hyperclock?
Hyperclock is an overclocking and underclocking developed by venus342a and Mustafa Ali. The application can be used to enhance performance. However, you can use Hyperclock to overclock and underclock your android smartphone.
About Snapdragon 835
- Snapdragon 835 is designed to optimize the power consumption by providing battery life benefit of 20+ hours.
- Also, provides Snapdragon X16 LTE modem for always connected internet experience.
- Lastly, Best Mobile phones powered by Snapdragon 835 are Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
- CPU Clock Speed: 2.45 GHz
- CPU Cores: Octa-core CPU, Qualcomm® Kryo™ 280 CPU
- Architecture: 64-bit
- Process: 10 nm
More information about this Mobile Platform