In this post, we will explain How to take a screenshot on Samsung Notebook 9 pro? and some features of this laptop. So without wasting time lets start with this tutorial.
About Samsung Notebook 9 Pro?
Samsung Notebook Pro is one of the flagship laptops from Samsung which is known for its design and performance. Display of this laptop is a Full HD touchscreen. It uses the 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U mobile processor. This laptop is known for excellent performance with long battery life. However, it has some drawbacks such as less storage, squishy keyboard, and lackluster audio. Furthermore, it is one of the incredible and portable 15 inches.
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
- RAM: 16GB DDR4
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce MX150 2GB with Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Storage:512GB SSD
- Screen:15-inch HD Screen
- Camera: 720p HD webcam
- Connectivity: Wifi, Bluetooth 4.1
Read the full review
What is a screenshot?
A screenshot is an act of capturing the screen of the actions in the computers or phones. Taking a screenshot doesn\’t require any specific or technical knowledge. It is a kind of a feature which is installed in every operating system. You may need to take a screenshot on Samsung Notebook 9for the following reasons,
- For sharing on social media, screenshots are mainly used to share moments on the social media networks. It may be a screenshot of the image which cannot be downloaded or any other action on your screen.
- Support: Screenshot plays a crucial role in explaining with visual methods especially for technical support. It is also beneficial for explaining errors and receiving solutions.
- Reviews: If you are a blogger or reviewer than taking screenshots will help you to provide good tutorials.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Notebook 9 Pro?
To take screenshots with your Samsung Notebook 9 pro then follow some simple steps provided below,
- Press the windows and PrtSc button at the same time and leave to receive the screenshot.
- Now you have gained the screenshot of your screen which can be seen in the screenshots folder under Pictures in the File Manager.
We have discussed all the features and specifications of the Samsung Notebook 9. The guide to take the screenshot on your Notebook has been discussed below. Furthermore, now you can take screenshots very easily which can be shared with people.
Related on infofuge,