Komodo can be transferred to Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue wallet. Ledger support many coins which are not supported by Trezor. Ledger is best for investors who make more investments in Altcoins. For people who don’t know about Ledger Nano S, it is a hardware or offline wallet which is used to secure cryptocurrencies from attackers. Hardware wallet is very essential for people having tokens more than the amount of $500.
Recommended: Main problems with Ledger Nano S
It is very easy to transfer any cryptocurrency to the Ledger Wallet, now let me explain you this process step by step:
To transfer Komodo to Ledger Nano S
verify you have
1. Ledger Nano S or Blue.
2. Os –
- Windows 7+, macOS 10.8+ or Linux anyone will work.
2. Install the Ledger Bitcoin Wallet
- Now launch the Ledger Manager.
- Connect and unlock your device
- In Applications Tab, find Komodo in the list of Cryptocurrencies.
- Now Click on the green arrow button.
- When asked to allow ledger manager press right click on Ledger.
- By viewing the icon, verify that the application is correctly installed.
- Connect with your computer and unlock the device.
- Launch the Ledger Bitcoin Wallet on your computer and then the wallet will be opened after once sync is completed.