Currently, Tron has shifted from the ERC20 token or Ethereum blockchain to Tron Mainnet. Trezor is working with Tron to develop an architecture to support TRX tokens to hardware wallet.
Also, Many People prefer Ledger wallets because they support more cryptocurrencies. Here is the list of Supported Cryptocurrencies by Ledger. click here
What is Tron?
Tron is the decentralized network which is a very powerful blockchain which is highly scalable based on TRON network. It uses smart contracts with high efficiency and consensus mechanism. This blockchain is built with high throughput, TPS is increased and it handles 2,000 transactions per second which have surpassed Ethereum and Bitcoin. Application build on TRON ecosystem is highly scalable with combining excellent database structure and account system simplifying the issues of complex structure and design. Furthermore, Tron is providing a developer-friendly platform supporting an enormous number of users. The existing websites can be easily transferred to TRON
Transferring Bitcoins to the Trezor Wallet –
Here is the step by step process to transfer Bitcoin to Trezor wallet in minutes. Let me remind you that, Trezor wallet is a hardware wallet which is used to secure your cryptocurrency and resist it from attackers. Trezor Wallet may cost you around $99 which is developed by SatoshiLabs. In addition, Trezor is developed to sign the bitcoin transactions with the private keys generated offline within the device.
The Process of Setting up a Trezor device
1. First of all, you have to connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Second, Go to myTrezor and download a browser plugin
3. You need to allow the plugin to install.
4. Once the installation is completed, you have to choose a PIN on myTrezor.
5. Lastly, Write down the 24 words which are also known as ‘seed’.
- The seed helps you to recover your data in case you lose the device.
- This is only the backup option for your device.
- Furthermore, Trezor uses BIP39 and BIP44 standards for creating new wallets so that you can recover your data with Seed.
Adding cryptocurrency to your Trezor Wallet
- I can take up to 15 minutes to complete a transaction.
- After completion Unconfirmed can be removed.