In this guide, we will explain the process to upgrade the RAM of Huawei Matebook D and advantages of upgrading RAM. Without wasting time lets start with the process,
About Huawei Matebook D
Huawei Matebook D packs with a touch-screen display and AMD processor at an affordable price. It has one of the most comfortable keyboards and long battery life. The laptop has an aluminum chassis and good graphics performance. Furthermore, this it is a solid mainstream laptop.
- CPU: 2.0-GHz AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor
- RAM: 8GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 256GB SSD
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile GPU
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Warranty: One Year
Read Full Review
What is RAM?
A Random Access Memory or RAM is a kind of volatile memory located in the motherboard. It is a type of memory which can be accessed randomly and all the information is lost when the computer is turned off. The RAM is usually found in computers, servers, smartphones, printers, and other devices.
Two Types of RAM
There are two types of RAM’s, DRAM and SRAM and here are the main differences between these two rams,
- DRAM means Dynamic RAM and SRAM means Static RAM.
- The DRAM is the most common RAM which is used in most personal computers.
- SRAM is faster than DRAM because it does not require refreshing like DRAM. This is the reason why DRAM is cheaper than the Static RAM.
What are the Advantages of upgrading RAM on Huawei Matebook D?
There are many advantages of upgrading RAM of Huawei Matebook D such as,
- There will be a significant increase in the performance of your Laptop.
- Network Enhancements in your laptop.
- Ease in Multitasking.
- There will be a decrease in the slowdown of Matebook D.
- Furthermore, Gaming performance enhances in your Matebook D.
How to Upgrade RAM of Huawei Matebook D?
Huawei Matebook D comes with an 8GB DDR4 RAM which is used to give an extraordinary performance of the computer. The capacity of the memory of Huawei Matebook D is 8GB, which is sufficient for your laptop. Furthermore, it is the enough for operating daily by the users. But in case the memory is broken or you want to insert another some another RAM in the port then follow the simple steps provided below,
- Power off your computer and turn your computer to the back and remove the screws as shown below
Remove the screws hidden under the mat on the back. After removing all the screws from the back you can now remove the body. Take care while removing the body and make sure to avoid breaking it.
2. Now the Internal structure may be visible, a fan is seen on the left corner with a compact design. The processor and graphics card is placed under the pipe of copper.
3. Watch this disassembly video of Huawei Matebook D
4. RAM can be found under iron cover so remove the cover and take out the RAM.
5. Now you can upgrade or replace the RAM of your Huawei Matebook D.
We have discussed Huawei Matebook D features and specifications. Now you should be aware of how much important is your computers RAM and advantages of upgrading RAM. Furthermore, the disassembly of the RAM is successfully shown. The Huawei Matebook D can be easily teardown with the help of this tutorial.
Related on infofuge,