I need a BIOS update for Huawei MateBook X Pro which can fix the overheating issue in my laptop.
About my Laptop
Huawei Matebook X pro is one of the most beautiful laptops available in the market. It comes with sensible design and a bright display with good battery life. Huawei has released the terrific battery life laptops including Matebook D and X. This Laptop is rated as the best laptop for the year 2018. Huawei Matebook X pro is expensive but it is the most luxurious laptop available in the market.
CPU:1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 620
RAM: 16GB LPDDR3
Screen:13.9-inch 3k display
Results of Overheating
Windows stop responding and get paused.
Games stop responding while playing games.
Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Huawei Matebook X pro.
Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
Some Dust inside the Laptop.
High-ambient room temperature in Huawei Matebook X pro.
The laptop needs more power supply.
Here is the MateBook X Pro BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS in Huawei MateBook X Pro
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
Download and Install Huawei MateBook X Pro BIOS Update
You Download and install the Huawei MateBook X Pro BIOS Update from here – MateBook_D_BIOS_1.26
Read some installation guides,
- How to install Kali Linux in Huawei Matebook X Pro
- How to install Windows 7 on Huawei MateBook X Pro
- Install Ubuntu on Huawei Matebook X pro
For further assistance and support you can – [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask” size=”5″]Ask a Question[/su_button]