In this article, We will show you Innosilicon A9 Zmaster Review with a completed beginners guide to this device.
Innosilicon is one of the crypto mining products leaders in the world by offering an efficient device with record-breaking performance and innovation. Recently, Some of the industry leading Miners by Innosilicon are T2T miner for mining BTC, A8+ CryptoMaster for mining Cryptonight Algorithm coins and for mining Equihash algorithm is A9 Zmaster. These leading miners are few steps ahead of the competition and will for sure lead the future market with unbeatable Miners.
What is an ASIC-Machine?
ASIC or an Application-Specific Integrated Circuit which is designed to use by customizing IC for a particular use. ASIC is designed for high-efficiency Bitcoin Miner which were successful in the mining Industry.
For more information about ASIC – click here
How to choose a best ASIC machine?
- Hash Rate – Nothing is more important than the hash rate of Miner. Higher the hash rate lesser the amount of time required to earn block reward. if you want to earn more desired coins then prefer high hash rate machine.
- Efficiency – Device must be power efficient to reduce the operating cost, more the electricity cost less you can make money. Countries such as China has less electricity cost due to which more miners are present there.
- Price- Mining Equipment must not exceed your budget. CryptoMarket is very volatile so you should be careful of the fact to not spend more than you can afford.
Innosilicon A9 Zmaster Review
Innosilicon A9 Zmaster is a flagship Equihash Mining machine from Innosilicon. Innosilicon gives you a maximum hash rate of 50Ksol/s for a power consumption of 620W. This machine is best Equihash algorithm miner till now and ahead of its competition by providing better hash rate and power efficiency. This hardware has a very low operating cost and gives ROI in less time. Innosilicon products provide other benefits such as durability, longevity, and renewable energy.
The Innosilicon A9 Zmaster is available on its official website to purchase at $3400 USD. The cost of the miner is exclusive shipping cost and power supply unit.
Features and Benefits
Hash Rate –
Innosilicon A9 Zmaster has a hash rate of 50Ksol/s with a variance of +/-6%. This hashrate is higher than many devices available to mine Equihash Algorithm coins in the market. Operating costs are very low for such kind of ASIC machines such as Electricity costs and maintenance costs.
Power Consumption –
Power consumption for the maximum hash rate of 50Ksol/s is 620W with a variance of +/-5%. Power consumption mentioned is during normal mode at the wall with 93% efficiency PSU. 25�C temperature.
The Innosilicon A9 Zmaster uses A9 ZMaster ASIC chip type technology. Using this technology the miner becomes efficient and occurs low cost while operations and gives high amount of Return on Investment.
Profitability depends upon hash rate and market factors of a particular coin which you have decided to mine. A9 Zmaster delivers a hash rate of 50Ksol/s at low cost with longevity. As per asicminervalue.com, A9 Zmaster can give you a profit of $21 per day after deducting the electricity cost.
- Manufacturer –Innosilicon
- Model – A9 Zmaster
- Maximum Hashrate –50ksol/s +/-6%
- Power Consumption –620W +/-5%
- ASIC Chip Type –A9 ZMaster ASIC
- Dimensions –360 mm(L)*125mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Net Weight –5.92KG
- Ambient Temperature –0�C to 40�C
- Network –Ethernet Connection
- Read also – How to set up Innosilicon A9 Zmaster