I want to overclock my PandaMiner, please let me know the safe process to overclock it. If not then why?
It can be safe to overclock PandaMiner if the process of increasing clock speed done precisely. The process of overclocking is usually performed by increasing the frequency of the device and configuring hardware components to increase performance. Providing proper power supply and cooling system can make your overclocking task successful.
Before making any action towards your PandaMiner read in what cases your PandaMiners warranty can expire.
According to PandaMiner, Once a PandaMiner is sold return or refund is not possible. It comes with a 180 Day Warranty period and shipping costs for Warranty should be covered by the customer. Miner price can fluctuate (increase or decrease) without any prior notice to the customer.
Warranty doesn’t apply to these cases:
- Modifying or replacing the components of the device.
- Using low-quality power supply which causes damage.
- Burned Circuits and boards.
- Corrosion caused by exposed circuit boards and moisture.
- Overclocking the machine in any way.
- And other damages caused by Customer.