ASIC miners are very productive since mining is now very competitive but still mining is still fun. Countries such as China have dominated the market because of cheap electricity, So in my opinion the best hardware for mining bitcoins will be the one which is cost effective and efficient.
Best ASIC Miners of 2018
Asic Miner or An application-specific integrated circuit is designed for a specific cryptocurrency mining utmost. This kind of special miners or Asic Miner is those which can generate a hash or mine 10 or 100 times faster than an ordinary CPU or GPU.
Due to the boom of bitcoin, everyone is seeking to earn from it, but people who had started early are only winners. Moreover, you are not so late to start with the mining process and due to bubble will burst you should choose a proper and efficient miner for the best outcome.
ASIC miners are highly efficient Bitcoin miners which include microprocessors, memory blocks including ROM, RAM, EEPROM, flash memory. These ASIC miners are specifically designed to mine bitcoins. You should choose the best Asic machine which can give you at least $200 per day including Electricity cost.
What are the cons of ASIC Miner?
An ASIC miner a have high power consumption which ranges from 400W to 2000W or even more, So it is difficult to recover Return on Investment very easily. Countries Such as China are mainly benefited from these machines and many of the big Mining technology company such as ‘Bitmain’ are from China. China is the earliest Miner and Trader of Cryptocurrency and Many exchange wales such as Binance and Bitfinex are from China.
Bitmain Antminer S9 (Hash Rate 13.5TH/s)
Antminer s9 is the most successful and efficient miner at low cost which is manufactured by Bitmain. This ASIC miner was introduced in 2013.
What is the main reason for the success of this miner;
- Antminer S9 is cheap cost $2,450.00 – $3,396.00.
- Also, It is power efficient ASIC Miner.
- Cost of Power Supply, Bitmain’s APW3++ is around $100 – $111.
- This Asic Miner has the least energy consumption of 0.098 J/GH – the consumption is rated at 1450W.
- It provides the hash rate of 13.5TH/s.
Antminer S7(Hash rate – 4.73 TH/s)
- This Asic Miner was introduced for a beginner which cost you less, people who have less capital to invest and want to play safe Antminer S9 is best.
- This ASIC miner will cost you around $545 if bought second-hand it may cost you $500 to $450 plus power supply. When Bitmain introduced this Asic Miner it was soon surged to $2000 but just after the successful release of Antminer S9, it had an outrageous impact on S7 miner.
- So, are you racy about mining with this device you must know these pros and cons of this ASIC miner?
The high hash rate of 4.73 TH/s, and power efficient at 0.25 Joule per GH/s.
- Priced reasonable at $440.
The high power consumption of ~1350 W.
Also, it is noisy when strained usually at 68db.
DragonMint X2 Miner 248kh/s
DragonMint X2 miner is the latest miner with the most efficient mining. Since, Bitman has covered more than 50% of ASIC Miner market, selling mining devices for other mining technology companies have been difficult.
Dragon Mint is the newbie in mining technology but after making $30 in research and Development to create a pungent quality for mining and giving Bitman a quaff. Dragonmint miners have increased the hash rate to 16 TH/s and increased bitcoin mining efficiency by 20% which is in high demand.
Power consumption: 490W
Shipping: April 25-30
Furthermore, Many core developers have involved creating a highly-efficient mining device and one of the racy developer BitDark has involved with Dragon Mint. In addition, if you are really passionate to mine cryptocurrency, use Asic Miner.
High power consumption up to 1600W.
You can start Bitcoin Mining with my guide
I gave this answer at https://www.quora.com/Who-are-the-richest-people-in-Bitcoin