Please provide some of the best tools for developing an Ethereum Dapp or decentralized application.
Here are 5 tools for the Ethereum deployment which are very essential for removing your headache while writing an Ethereum Dapp. These tools are very powerful to give an understanding of Ethereum which will make your work more easier.
Tools for Ethereum deployment
This is an Ethereum testnet node for development which works as a substitute for the real Ethereum network. Etherumjs-testrpc is used to test the Ethereum which you can use for production.
Read More about Ethereum
Repository available on Github – https://github.com/trufflesuite/ganache-cli
To install on Windows you need the node.js web server to run locally
$ npm install -g ethereumjs-testrpc
When you need to implement Solidity you need a solidity compiler. Solc is a solidity compiler. Many Ethereum nodes include an
solcimplementation. Solc is one and only NPM module for offline compiling. You can use web3.eth.compile.solidity() to compile your Solidity files using your node’s compiler or you can use
solc.compile()which doesn’t rely on any external node.
npm install web3
meteor add ethereum:web3
- pure js: link the
- Truffle provides built-in smart contracts compilation, linking, deployment and binary management.
- Automated contract testing with Mocha and Chai.
- Configurable build pipeline and support for custom build processes.
- It Provides Scriptable deployment & migrations framework.
- Network management for deploying to many public & private networks.
- An Interactive console for direct contract communication.
- An Instant rebuilding of assets during development.
- An External script runner that executes scripts within a Truffle environment.
Install with npm
$ npm install -g truffle