In this article, I’ll explain you some of the best EOS faucets from which you can earn some free EOS coins.
5.84 USD (-0.81%)
$555.21 M Powered by CoinMarketCap
Features of EOS
- EOS has the ability to perform actions in parallel processing which helps to enhance the transaction speed and improves scalability.
- Also, EOS has a set of rules on which everyone agrees upon these rules are linked to every block mined.
- EOS is like a decentralized operating system where developers can develop their own applications using EOS blockchain. However, To use this platform a developer needs to have EOS coins, he doesn’t need to spend coins on the blockchain, he just needs to prove they hold these coins.
What are EOS faucets?
EOS faucets are the rewarding platform which is in form of a website or an application which dispenses some free EOS coins after completion of given tasks such as completing surveys, watching videos, referring friends and playing games online.
Earning money with faucets is fun you can earn as much you want but there are restrictions on some sites. Rewards dispensed are in a very small amount or in fractions of a particular cryptocurrency. For a Bitcoin, faucet reward is provided in Satoshi’s (1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC).
Cryptocurrencies can be stored in a Wallet which can be hardware or on the web, these wallets can be used to Withdraw and receive Cryptocurrencies. Rewards earned from faucets are in very small fractions which cannot be stored in such wallets so these websites started using micro or nano wallets. Furthermore, In order to save the transaction cost faucets automatically deposit the amount after reaching the bigger amount to the user’s wallet address.
Some questions regarding Cryptocurrency Faucet?
- Who developed the first Bitcoin Faucet? –The first Bitcoin faucet was developed by Gavin Andreson in 2010 which used to dispense 10 BTC for per user.
- Are all faucet legit? –No, all faucets are not legit they may be an affiliate website to earn some commision from your work by redirecting you to a faucet site.
- How these faucets are profited? –These faucet sites generate a high amount of traffic and their main source of income is advertisements, affiliates and sponsored posts. Furthermore, They use to distribute some of their revenue to users with paying operating costs such as hosting.
Some of the Best EOS faucets?
- Best way to earn EOS is to play games on Luckgames.io such as Dice game, fast automated betting where users are available to choose a number from 1 to 98, after choosing the dice will start moving and will choose the lucky winner or number. Also, You can play this game with 76 Cryptocurrencies and later you can convert them into any desired coin.
2. EarnCrypto.com – You can earn some coins for completing surveys, playing games, watching videos and referring friends.
3. MulticoinFaucet – Earn upto 140 Satoshi’s every 30 minutes and roll dice every 60 minutes. Withdrawal limit is 70,000 Satoshi’s.
4. Faucethub– Best faucet site on the earth, Bitcoin and many altcoin supported. Supported features such as Mobile friendly, 24/7 support, fully functional API and Multiple Dashboards. Currently, EOS is not supported but you can exchange it with other coin supported on the site.