Ledger Nano S was developed because of rising Cryptocurrency scams. People started using Cold Wallets or keeping Bitcoins safe in a hardware or offline storage. Hardware Wallet was an all-new opportunity and Ledger Wallets grabbed this opportunity by producing hardware wallets in a smart card with a small format and low weight. All your private keys can be secured using Ledger Nano S, and it is designed to resist attacks. Ledger uses a unique proprietary operating system know as BOLOS which is developed by Ledger. Using Ledger Nano S is very easy, just connect with the USB port and transfer your all crypto tokens in your secured wallet.
Problems of Ledger Nano S
1. Transfer Problems – Many people claimed that their balance was lost after transferring their coins. To fix this problem you have to just delete this application storage (Settings / Tools / Reset Application Data) and resynchronize the app.
2. Connection problems – In some cases, users may encounter issues of connection when trying to connect their Ledger Nano S. If this occurs, try the following solutions step by step:
- Close other applications such as Ledger apps, crypto wallets, Geth, Parity, Mist, Bitcoin Core, etc.
- Turn OFF VPN and anti-virus.
- Change the USB cable and try some another USB ports.
- Now, Restart your computer.
- If your problem didn’t solved then try on another computer.
- If you have already updated then you can’t update.
- First, you have to uninstall all the apps Click here to know how to uninstall apps. All the apps will be synchronized after the update and nothing will be lost. Just go through the update procedure.