Ledger Nano S was developed because of rising Cryptocurrency scams. People started using Cold Wallets or keeping Bitcoins safe in a hardware or offline storage. Hardware Wallet was an all-new opportunity and Ledger Wallets grabbed this opportunity by producing hardware wallets in a smart card with a small format and low weight. All your private keys can be secured using Ledger Nano S, and it is designed to resist attacks. Ledger uses a unique proprietary operating system know as BOLOS which is developed by Ledger. Using Ledger Nano S is very easy, just connect with the USB port and transfer your all crypto tokens in your secured wallet.
Problems of Ledger Nano S
1. Transfer Problems – Many people claimed that their balance was lost after transferring their coins. To fix this problem you have to just delete this application storage (Settings / Tools / Reset Application Data) and resynchronize the app.
2. Connection problems – In some cases, users may encounter issues of connection when trying to connect their Ledger Nano S. If this occurs, try the following solutions step by step:
- Close other applications such as Ledger apps, crypto wallets, Geth, Parity, Mist, Bitcoin Core, etc.
- Turn OFF VPN and anti-virus.
- Change the USB cable and try some another USB ports.
- Now, Restart your computer.
- If your problem didn’t solved then try on another computer.