Antminer X3’s hash rateis 220kh/s for the power consumption of 465W. It is a flagship device from Bitmain offering mining Cryptonight algorithm coins. You can overclock your Antminer X3 by increasing the frequency of your device.
How to choose the best ASIC Miner?
- Hashrate – Full game depends on a single point ‘hash rate’. More you have the hash rate lesser time you will mine the block. Looking for the best device is also looking for the best hash rate which fits your demand.
- Budget – There is nothing more important than the budget. The Market of cryptocurrency very volatile and there is risk involved in mining coins. You should spend as much you can afford, try not to take unnecessary risks.
- Efficiency- In order to make some profits, we have to cut our operational costs. Electricity costs play a major role in the selection of the best ASIC Miner. Bitmain Antminer X3(220Ksol/s) is a power efficient device which gives you a maximum hash rate of 220ksol/s for the power consumption of 465W.
- Brand – You have to choose the best quality product for quality and durability. Bitmain has the dominance in the market because of its durability. Some of the old devices such as Antminer T9 are still used today in many mining farms. Some other players such as HalongMining and Innosilicon are also influencing the market by their flagship devices.
About Antminer X3 (220Ksol/s) Specifications
- Manufacturer: Bitmain
- The total hash chips: 180 pcs
- The total hash boards: 3 pcs
- Maximum Hash rate: 220 kh/s
- DC voltage input: 11.60~13.00 V
- DC current input @12V DC: 38.8 A +7%
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Operation temperature: 0-40 ?
- Storage temperature: -40-85 ?
- Humidity: 5%RH-95%RH”
- Noise level: 76 dB
- Network Connection mode: Ethernet
Is it profitable to buy Bitmain Antminer X3
Profitability depends on the market situations of a particular coin you mine. Cryptonight Algorithm-based Coins such as Electroneum and Monero Classic have shown significant growth in the market.
Factors which determines the future price of a coin
- Dominance – Many of the investors are still not aware of blockchain technology used to run Bitcoin Network. Yet Bitcoin is the slowest network in the industry but still, it is the owner. Popularity is more important than any factor affecting the price of a coin. Choose a coin which is performing good promotional techniques, For example, TRON – Tron is a former ERC20 token which was successfully marketed by its CEO Justin Sun.
- Scalability – Using encryptions and peer-to-peer network to perform transactions is a long process. Cryptocurrencies are still capable of attacks and scalability is still a problem for these Digital currencies. PoW Algorithm coins need a high amount of electricity which is dangerous for the future So avoid such kind of cryptocurrencies which have no future.