Here is the Razer Blade 14 Overheating Problem Fix. Also, there are some more problems caused by an overheating issue which should be discussed with you. So without wasting time let’s fix your problem with Razer Blade 14.
What is the Razer Blade 14 Heating problem?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Razer Blade 14.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why the heating issue can be caused in Razer Blade 14
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the Heating problem in the Razer Blade 14
- Windows stops responding and get paused.
- Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Razer Blade 14.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- The mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Razer Blade 14.
- The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix Razer Blade 14 Overheating problem?
Follow the instructions below to Fix the overheating problem in your Razer Blade 14:
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning the venting in Razer Blade 14
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Razer Blade 14 is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your Razer Blade 14 in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated Razer Blade 14 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your Razer Blade 14 has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Razer Blade 14. However, Keep your laptop upright and at a level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in Razer Blade 14
There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as,
- Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you
- The performance of your Razer Blade 14 will improve
- Also, Booting time will become short
Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. Lenovo provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above cannot fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Razer Blade 14 – Customer Support
6. Use Low Power mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cool. Lastly, There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you must purchase the correct laptop cooler as the wrong cooler can worsen your problem. Lastly, purchase a power-efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource Consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see the resource usage of every program. However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating Razer Blade 14 can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion-free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.