Here is the Razer Blade 15 BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download BIOS update from this page.
About Razer Blade 15
- Razer Blade 15 is known for its incredibly thin design and top-notch looks.
- It comes with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel.
- It is powered by Intel Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- According to TechRadar’s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- BIOS update can fix the overheating problem with Razer Blade 15.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
Razer Blade 15 BIOS Update
Download the Latest BIOS update for Razer Blade 15 from the Link above
Razer Blade 15 BIOS Key
To enter into BIOS in Razer Blade 15 you can use press F1/Delete as BIOS Key.
Read also –
- Razer Blade 15 Fan Noise and Fan Running constantly Fix
- How to install Windows 7 on Razer Blade 15 from USB
- How to Overclock Razer Blade 15’s CPU to increase the performance
- How to install Ubuntu on Razer Blade 15 + Dual Boot Windows
- How to install Kali Linux on Razer Blade 15
Not got the desired Answer? [su_button url=”https://www.infofuge.com/questions/ask” size=”5″]Ask a Question[/su_button]