Here is the complete Razer Blade 15 overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Razer Blade 15 then follow this post.
About Razer Blade 15
- Razer Blade 15 is known for its incredibly thin design and top-notch looks.
- It comes with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel.
- It is powered by the Intel Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- According to TechRadar’s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes.
What is the overheating problem in Razer Blade 15?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Razer Blade 15.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Razer Blade 15?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
- If you need a quick fix to this issue then follow the instructions to solve this heating issue in your Laptop.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Razer Blade 15.
- The operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Razer Blade 15.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to fix the overheating issue in Razer Blade 15
- Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Razer Blade 15: The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Razer Blade 15 overheating. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
- Place your Razer Blade 15 in a cooler room: Keeping your overheated Razer Blade 15in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
- Ensure that your Razer Blade 15 has a proper space for ventilation: As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Razer Blade 15. Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
- Check for BIOS updates in Razer Blade 15: Razer provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
- Test for any hardware failures: If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Razer Blade 15 – Contact Support
- Use Low Power mode: In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
- Purchase Cooling Pad: The laptop coolers are the ones that provide additional cooling. But make sure to purchase the correct cooler as the wrong cooler can make it worse.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Some Installation guides for Razer Blade 15 –
- How to install Linux Mint on Razer Blade 15 + Dual Boot
- Razer Blade 15 BIOS update + BIOS Key to enter into BIOS
- How to install Windows 7 on Razer Blade 15 from USB
- Razer Blade 15 Boot From USB for Linux and Windows OS
- How to install Ubuntu on Razer Blade 15 + Dual Boot Windows
- How to install Kali Linux on Razer Blade 15