Realme 2 Call Recorder to Record calls Automatically
Here is the Best Realme 2 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Realme 2
- Realme 2 comes with a 6.2-inch display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels
- The phone is powered by Octa core, 1.8 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 3 GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- The graphics are powered by Adreno 506 GPU.
- It has 13 MP + 2 MP camera for the rear camera and 8 MP front camera.
- Lastly, it has a Battery of 4230mAH.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Realme 2
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Realme 2
- Truecaller is the best-paid Realme 2 Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Realme 2
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Realme 2 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.
Read also –