Here is How to fix the overheating issue in Realme 2 Pro. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
What is the overheating problem in Realme 2 Pro
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Realme 2 Pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
About Realme 2 Pro
- Realme 2 pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 11080 by 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor with 8GB RAM.
- The storage of this device is 128GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the camera is concerned it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with the 2-megapixel secondary camera.
- In addition, Realme 2 pro is a Dual-SIM phone with Android 8.1 as OS and skin of ColorOS 5.2 installed.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Common reasons for overheating of Realme 2 Pro
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Realme 2 pro are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Realme 2 pro
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Realme 2 pro has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Realme 2 pro
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Realme 2 pro
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Realme 2 pro
Apps installed on your Realme 2 pro might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Realme 2 pro
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue in Realme 2 Pro. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Realme 2 pro.
Ways to Fix overheating issue in Realme 2 pro?
You can fix the overheating issue in Realme 2 pro by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Realme 2 pro: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Realme 2 pro and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Realme 2 pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using an Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Realme 2 pro may be suffering from a malware resulting overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.