Here is the Best Realme 5 Pro Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
Realme 5 Pro Specifications
- Realme 5 Pro comes with a 6.30-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 AIE processor with 4GB of RAM.
- It packs four cameras on the rear of 48+8+2+2MP and 16MP camera on the front.
- Lastly, it runs on Android 9 with the battery capacity of 4,035mAh.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Realme 5 Pro
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Also, For Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Realme 5 Pro
- Truecaller is the best-paid Realme 5 Pro Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Realme 5 Pro
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Realme 5 Pro is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.