Here is How to Hard reset Realme 5 Pro? How to wipe all data in Realme 5 Pro? Factory reset Realme 5 Pro? How To Bypass screen lock in Realme 5 Pro? How to restore defaults in Realme 5 Pro?
Performing a hard reset or factory reset will erase all your data and your phone will get its software back to its original state. In short, it will remove all your files and apps from your phone so before making any changes please let us know your intent. If your phone is suffering from any critical error such as wiping of firmware or any issue which can’t be fixed by a soft reset just by removing some data then opt for a hard reset.
To do a soft reset or restart your device just hold down the power button for 30 seconds. Or hold down the power button until an option appears for restart or power off. Then start your device by pressing the power button. If you have exhausted all troubleshooting then you may need a factory reset.
If your phone is running slow then you can use this guide to wipe the cache partition on your Realme 5 Pro.
Realme is an offshoot of the Chinese brand Oppo and aims to provide smartphones under Rs. 20,000 for the “young people around the world.” It is led by former Oppo Global VP Sky Li and was launched in May 2018.
What is a Hard Reset?
Factory Reset is also known as Hard Reset. Both Factory and Hard Reset are the same but there is a bit of difference between them. A hard reset intends to put as many settings as possible back to their original state while the factory reset is the entire rebooting of the system where the entire system is formatted and restored to factory settings.
So Hard Reset is the process of formatting or cleaning a device to return it to the state as if shipped from the factory. It’ll erase all your data including apps, user profiles, and settings. Basically when a device is not able to perform or function properly or there is an issue that can’t be fixed then a hard reset can only be an option. Lastly, It wipes all the memory associated with the hardware and updates your phone’s hardware with the latest updated version.
When To Perform A Hard Reset?
Here is why you’ll need to do a hard reset on your phone.
- If you want to erase all the data or format your device
- Forgotten Security Password
- Pattern Lock Forgotten
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- If your phone seems frozen
- If your phone is running slow
- Battery Draining and Overheating issues
- Selling your phone
Hard Reset or master reset operation is most commonly used to repair damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale.
Note: Before making any changes to your phone, please make sure that you have created a backup of all files. Please read this guide to create a backup on your Android smartphone.
Is it safe to do a hard reset?
Hard Reset is absolutely safe process and should not cause any damage. As your intention is to clean your device’s data the only thing to keep in mind is you cannot recover your data once a hard reset is performed. So make sure to create a backup of your important files such as messages, photos, contacts, and other private data. Lastly, the procedure will restore to default including password, settings, and all data in your device will be deleted.
How To Hard Reset Realme 5 Pro?
- First of all, switch off your phone u
- Now HardReset.info: hold down Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the Realme logo or recovery screen pops up. if your phone has been vibrated you can release all the keys.
- You can allow up to 30 seconds to your phone for the recovery screen to appear.
- From the menu select English
- To hard reset, your Realme 5 Pro choose to wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Warning: After this step, your data can’t be recovered so make sure you have created a backup of your important files.
- After that select OK if needed any confirmation from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally, choose the Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good Job! You have finally reset your phone to default by using the method provided above. Now your phone will function better, optimized, and use less battery then before.
Here is the guide to factory reset your Realme device.