Here is the Realme 7 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
Realme 7 Specifications
|Performance||MediaTek Helio G95|
|Display||6.5 inches (16.5 cm)|
|Camera||64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
|Price In India||17999|
|Ram||6 GB, 6 GB|
|Launch Date In India||September 03, 2020 (Official)|
What is the heating problem in Realme 7?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Realme 7.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for the heating issue Realme 7
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Realme 7 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for the Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Realme 7 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Realme 7 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Realme 7.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Realme 7 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Realme 7 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Realme 7: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Realme 7 and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Realme 7.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Realme 7 may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Realme 7. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.