Here is the fix for Realme C2s overheating problem. There are some common methods to fix these issues which are discussed below.
About Realme C2s
- Realme C2s comes with a 6.10-inch display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels.
- It packs a 13MP + 2MP dual-camera at the rear and 5MP camera at the front.
- The phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of the storage.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
Common reasons for heating of Realme C2s
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Realme C2s are,
- Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2.Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Realme C2s has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Realme C2s might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Realme C2s.
How to Fix Heating issue in Realme C2s?
You can fix the heating issue in Realme C2s by following the common ways below,
- Use Junk Cleaner: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of Realme C2s and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the heating problem in Realme C2s.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Realme C2s may be suffering from a malware resulting heating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Read also: Realme C2s Automatic Call Recorder
Any other issue or not satisfied with the answer then get things started by
Originally posted 2021-03-03 10:22:42.