Here is the Best Realme Narzo 10A Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Realme Narzo 10A
- Realme Narzo 10A comes with a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- It packs a 12 + 2 + 2 MP triple camera at the rear and 5MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it is powered by 5000 mAh of battery and runs on Android 10.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Realme Narzo 10A
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Also, Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Realme Narzo 10A
- Truecaller is the best paid Realme Narzo 10A Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Realme Narzo 10A
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Realme Narzo 10A is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.