Here is the complete solution to the Realme Narzo 10A Overheating Problem. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Realme Narzo 10A
- Realme Narzo 10A comes with a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- It packs a 12 + 2 + 2 MP triple camera at the rear and 5MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, it is powered by 5000 mAh of battery and runs on Android 10.
What is the overheating problem in Realme Narzo 10A?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Realme Narzo 10A.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for overheating of Realme Narzo 10A
The commons reasons for arising an overheating problem in Realme Narzo 10A are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period in Realme Narzo 10A
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Realme Narzo 10A has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content in Realme Narzo 10A
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings in Realme Narzo 10A
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps in Realme Narzo 10A
Apps installed on your Realme Narzo 10A might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking in Realme Narzo 10A
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery draining Issue Realme Narzo 10A. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Realme Narzo 10A.
Ways to Fix overheating Problem in Realme Narzo 10A
You can fix the overheating issue in Realme Narzo 10A by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Realme Narzo 10A: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Realme Narzo 10A and decrease the overheating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more overheating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the overheating problem in Realme Narzo 10A.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Realme Narzo 10A may be suffering from a malware resulting from overheating problem in your phone.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
Read also: Realme Narzo 10A Call Recorder [Automatic]